1. Garai (Isle of the Damned) - With the party of Lynx, Irenes, and Zappa,
be aggressive and use your best offensive elements. Bring plenty of curative elements and especially Revive elements (HP:
2. Miguel (Tower of Geddon) - With the party of Lynx, Irenes, and Zappa,
do the same as the Garai battle. Watch out for his "HolyDragSword" element as it'll instantly kill a party member, especially
Lynx since his innate color. (HP: 1,950)
3. Dario (Forbidden Island , optional)
- He's impossible to defeat on your first playthrough the game unless you have a Black Plate stolen from the Black Dragon
(use Fargo's Pillage element to steal it). I suggest that you wait until you turn back into Serge to complete this battle.
4. Sky Dragon - (Sky Dragon Isle) - If you want to steal
the White Plate from him, bring Fargo and use his "Pillage" element. Lynx's "Forever Zero" element works well on this boss.
Before Sky Dragon casts his UltraNova element to finish you off (trust me, this will wipe your party out) set a trap element
to steal the element for yourself leaving him with minor White elements. (HP: 3,900)
Police (Chronopolis) - With the White Plate equipped to Serge, this guy is easily defeated. (HP:
6. Gravitor & Luxator (Terra Tower) - These are 2 different boss
fights but easily defeated with either the Black/White Plates equipped. Plus they both have summon elements worth trapping,
Unicorn (from Luxator) and Mothership (from Gravitor). (HP: 3,000 each)
7. Time Devourer
(Terra Tower) - Before this fight equip your Black element character, preferably Grobyc, with the White
Plate for protection against TD's White elements since Serge will most likely get killed in this battle no matter what. This
will be helpful when he's in his Black & White innate stages. (HP: 2,000 x 6 separate times)
Ending - Cast the Chrono Cross element after ordering the elements in this order: Yellow, Red, Green,
Blue, Black, White on the Time Devourer at Opassa Beach.